Improving Tobacco Cessation with Adult Inpatient Psychiatric Clients
Smoking Cessation Leadership Center's live webinar, Improving Tobacco Cessation with Adult Inpatient Psychiatric Clients will be held on Wed, May 19, 2021 2:00 PM EDT.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Examine the basic framework of the tobacco use and treatment measures developed by The Joint Commission and used by CMS.
- Demonstrate two current perceived needs and organizational barriers for tobacco use treatment and referral after inpatient discharge.
- Apply two clinical actions that may impact the offering of tobacco use treatment and the referral after inpatient discharge.
- Examine two effective system change interventions
- Analyze two recommendations to extend momentum for referral for treatment post psychiatric hospitalization.
We are honored to have the following speakers presenting on this important and timely topic: