The Alzheimer’s Association International Conference is the largest and most influential international meeting dedicated to advancing dementia science. Each year, AAIC®convenes the world’s leading basic scientists, clinical researchers, early career investigators, clinicians and the care research community to share breaking research discoveries that will lead to methods of prevention and treatment and improvements in diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease.
This year’s conference will be hosted on a cutting-edge virtual platform — free of charge — and will include:
- Over 50 live sessions and over 100 on-demand sessions covering basic science, biomarkers, clinical manifestations, drug development, public health and dementia care.
- An on-demand library of recorded sessions that will remain available for 30 days after the conference.
- More than 2,800 posters, with the ability to chat one-on-one with the author.
- Exclusive networking opportunities in designated chat rooms with experts in the field.
- Educational workshops and topic-focused symposia.
- An exhibit hall with booths and unique engagement activities.
- Symposia hosted by conference sponsors.