Join us for Part 4 of the Marijuana Policy Webinar Series:
Marijuana-Focused Media Campaigns
Tuesday, September 18 | 2:30-4:00pm ET
Marijuana-focused mass media campaigns of the past focused solely on discouraging initiation and ongoing use. However, with a growing number
of states legalizing marijuana for adult recreational use, both the messaging and tone of campaigns has changed.Join us for the fourth
RTI Case Studies in Marijuana Policy webinar to learn about the marijuana-focused mass media campaigns of Colorado, Washington and Oregon.
The 1.5 hour-long webinar (with Q&A) will be moderated by RTI expert Jane Allen.We will discuss:
- How states allocate funding for marijuana-focused campaigns
- Campaign audiences, and how communication goals differ by audience
- Use of formative research to develop messaging, and the degree to which other states can build from this body of work
- Factors influencing media channels
- What is known about campaign effectiveness
- Recommendations for states currently developing marijuana-focused mass media campaigns
Can't attend the live webinar?
Register anyway and we'll send you the recording.
Section Manager, Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention
Media & Priority
Populations Consultant, Washington State Dept. of Health
Retail Marijuana Education &
Youth Prevention Coordinator,
Colorado Dept. of Public Health & Environment