APHA and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are proud to present a live conversation on Climate Changes Health Equity on June 28 from 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET. During the webinar, you'll hear from speakers who are engaged in the fight for healthy communities, exploring strategies that address climate change and health inequities in the U.S. This webinar will bring to life the upcoming guidebookClimate Change, Health and Equity: A Guide for Local Health Departments, which aims to help local health departments deepen their engagement in the integration of climate change into public health practice.
Climate Changes Health Equity
June 28 from 1-2 p.m. ET
- Natasha DeJarnett, PhD, MPH, Policy Analyst, Environmental Health, American Public Health Association
- Linda Rudolph, MD, MPH, Director, Center for Climate Change & Health, Public Health Institute
- Pam Blixt, MA, Program Preparedness Manager, City of Minneapolis Health Department
- Kelly Muellman, MUP, Program Coordinator,Office of Sustainability, City of Minneapolis
- Robin Pfohman, Program Manager, Community Resilience + Equity, Seattle & King County Public Health
Stay involved! Follow the conversation on social media using the hashtag#ClimateChangesHealth.